Thursday, March 20, 2014

Short Hair, Don't Care!

And again, apologizing for the infrequent postings lately. No excuses, but I have actually been thinking of different ways to make my posts more creative and more programmed in a sense that I want to have topics that you can count on me discussing regularly. For example, on Monday I will do a work outfit, Tuesday I will talk about beauty products I'm enjoying, Wednesday I will post about trends, etc. If you have any suggestions for topics you would like to hear about, leave a comment below!

Since it has been SO long since I last posted, I have yet to share with you guys the news of completely chopping off my hair. My hair was getting insanely long and when your hair is as thick (and damaged) as mine it can get a little crazy when it's too long. I decided I wanted to look more like a grown up for work and wanted something more trendy and manageable. Here are a couple photos of the new 'do.


Top Photo: Top: J. Crew Factory (Sale); Jeans: Banana Republic; Necklace: J. Crew; Shoes: Tory Burch; Clutch: Anthropologie (Old); Bottom Photo: Same Necklace from J. Crew; Sweater: Forever 21




1 comment: