Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Black & White

Yesterday I had a couple of meetings at work so I wanted to be a little bit more formal, however when it comes to wearing a suit I can never be traditional. When I interview or if I have meetings with executives I will typically go for a standard black suit with a colorful blouse to give it a little bit of flare, but on a day-to-day basis I am just not a suit person! I think my style should always reflect my personality and I have always found ways to dress work appropriately without being stuffy. Below I am wearing basically all new items that I purchased this weekend s they should mostly be available still. I went shopping crazy this weekend so I have plenty of purchases to share!

Blazer: H&M; Blouse: Zara (Old); Necklace: Express; Pants: J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment