Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Shopping in Style

Every weekend I try to make a shopping trip to feed my fashion addiction! Great for my closet, bad for the wallet! Today I knew that J Crew was having their 25% off a $100+ purchase in stores and online. There is a scarf that I have been eyeing for a while and decided to finally get. I also have seen some of their latest jewelry additions and am loving so many. Also, had to make a quick stop in Sephora for my favorite blush and lip kit “Sugarlicious” in Nude. I just adore this color palette. It’s makes my face look so naturally glowing and fresh.


Whenever I go to the malls around here, I feel like I have to get a little dressed up. There is no shopping in your yoga pants around here. It is an all out fashion fest. Per my previous post, the J Crew Herringbone vest goes with absolutely everything in my wardrobe and adds that extra high fashion appearance to almost any outfit. Today, I wanted to be comfortable and very fall colored. I swept my hair back since this vest has A LOT going on and I didn’t want to overdo it. I paired the vest with a J Crew Factory V Neck in Burgundy, my Express Jeggings, DSW Bandolino Boots, J Crew bracelets and Kate Spade handbag. I kept my make-up simple and applied my Pink Beige Bobbi Brown lip gloss.

I would say it was a pretty successful shopping trip! Top it off with my favorite Soy Vanilla Latte and I am a very happy girl:)





KellyK.

No comments:

Post a Comment