Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Date Night Hair and Make-Up

Tonight Steven and I are planning on going out on a romantic date for the first time in forever! We both have crazy hectic schedules and have not had the opportunity to spend quality time together in a while. We’re going out for some Japanese/Seafood fusion at Sea Pearl and then grabbing lattes from my favorite, Dolcezza.


As always  I'm excited to get a little dolled up!





With my hair, I simply twisted the front pieces and pinned them back on one side. I took my flat iron and went through each piece straight on top, but curled it under a little at the bottom. It was something different! I normally go totally straight or totally curly but I felt this was a little more elegant/romantic.

I am wearing Smashbox High Definition Foundation (as always). My bronzer is Too Faced Pink Leopard and a little bit of YSL blush. I did defined Urban Decay eyeliner on the top lid, and Too Faced Natural at Night Eyeshadow.

I went with a little darker lip gloss tonight since Sea Pearl is a more intimate restaurant and I felt with my dark green, sheer top it would pair perfectly. Marc Jacobs Lust for Lacquer is amazing and feels great on my lips. The color I am wearing here is “Fame.”

No comments:

Post a Comment