Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Make-Up!

Sweater: J. Crew; Top: Target (Old, Similar Here); Necklace: Baublebar (Sold Out, Similar Here)

I wanted to do a fun, feminine look that people can replicate for Valentine's Day. I know that last picture is not crazy flattering but I really wanted you to be able to see the colors I used. On my eyes, I used my Lorac Unzipped Palette, however I'm sure that the look can be replicated with other similar shades! The Naked 3 Palette is very similar to the Unzipped so if you own it you can definitely replicate. On my lips, I wore my Bite Beauty Lipstick in Fig and I applied bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rebel over it.

For my eyes, I applied the shade unreal all over my lid. That is the lighter pink, frosted shade. In my crease all over, I applied Unbelievable. I then took the shade Unconditional and applied it in the middle part of my crease to sort of break-up all of the frosted shades. Last, I applied Unbridled, the dark eggplant shade, in the outer part of my crease and lid in a sideways V motion. My liquid liner on my top lid is Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner (here) and I lined my waterline with the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Mushroom. My mascara is Too Faced Better Than Sex. Last, I applied my Benefit Eye Bright under my eyebrow to highlight.



Buy the Lorac Unzipped Palette Here!
Photo c/o: cafemakeup.com

1 comment: